Saturday, March 2, 2024 • 10:00am-12:00pm
Totowa Location: 711 Union Boulevard
For lower rates, higher purchasing power, we will work with you to improve your credit. Also, if you have people in your family who are just starting out, we will show them how to establish credit. Sign up for this workshop now!
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED.
Guests are welcome | Please register for this workshop
Credit determines if you can get loans and how low the interest rates are on those loans. If you want to buy a car, a home, use credit cards, your credit may need repair to help you get the best rates. If you or someone in your family needs to establish credit, this workshop will help them as well!
Fill Out the form to join us,
Fixing Your Credit Will:
- Save you money on interest
- Lower your payments on high security deposits
- Help you secure lower insurance rates
- Stop you from paying cash for everything
- Increase your credit limit
- Relieve harassment from debt collectors
- Feel better about your credit score
- Buy a new house
- Rent an apartment
- Buy a new car at a lower interest rate
- Get a job
- Take financial pressure off of your family
- Stop relying on co-signers
- Protect your family’s credit score
Credit Workshop Sign Up Form
Workshop to repair credit or to establish new credit.