Send, request and receive money using an email address or through your mobile device!
Need to pay your babysitter or share the cost of a gift? Popmoney is the easy was to personally pay anyone almost immediately.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Use your current checking or savings account.
Popmoney is available in the Bill Pay menu. Sign onto Online Banking, click on Bill Pay and then click on Popmoney. You can receive or send payment using an email address or mobile number. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an email or text notification.
- Use Network Lookup to see if your contacts that you have added are Popmoney users.
- Invite contacts through Invite User to sign up for Popmoney without sending a payment
- Both can be opted out of.
What is Popmoney?
Popmoney is a personal payment service that eliminates the need for checks and money. You can send, receive and request money online or with your mobile device. You can use your current checking, savings or money market account.
How does Popmoney work?
Once you sign into your account, you can send or request money from your contacts. An email or text message will alert them that you are sending or requesting money. No account information is shared, simply an email address or a contact’s phone number.
What can I use Popmoney for?
- Send money to a child at college
- Pay back friends for a night out
- Pay your landscaper
- Send a gift to friends and family
- Pay for a shared gift