Money Market Account
A North Jersey Federal Credit Union Money Market Account earns a higher rate of return than share accounts. The minimum opening deposit is $1,000 and the minimum balance required is $1,000 without a monthly fee. The higher your balance, the higher your dividends will be each month. It’s a great way to earn higher interest while avoiding early-withdrawal penalties.
- Competitive dividend rates – dividends are compounded daily based on an average balance
- No penalty for cash withdrawal
- Dividends earned – day of deposit to day of withdrawal
- Three transfer withdrawal or transfers per month
- Deposit at anytime
- Convenience of direct deposits or payroll deductions
- Option to use as overdraft protection for your Share Draft Checking Account.
*Minimum deposit/balance and withdrawal restrictions apply