People, Products and Services
to Keep Your Business Growing
Planning for the financial future of your business has never been easier. With a variety of products from NJFCU, saving for the future is easy and profitable. Each of these deposit accounts pays a high yield to your business. Members’ deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA – a division of the federal government) for a total of $250,000 – ensuring that your money will be there for you when you need it. We insure accounts up to $500,000; $250,000 through the NCUA and an additional $250,000 through private insurance ESI.
Business Share Draft Account (Checking)
A North Jersey Federal Credit Union Business Share Draft Account (Checking) offers many money-saving benefits not available from other financial institutions. It is the share draft (Checking) account you will want to use to manage your business finances on a daily basis.
- With an average daily balance of $1,000, you will earn monthly dividends*
- No deposit fee
- Overdraft protection is available
- NJFCU Online Banking access
- Pay your bills electronically with Bill Pay
* A $15.00 MONTHLY SERVICE FEE CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED AND NO MONTHLY DIVIDEND IF AVERAGE DAILY BALANCE FALLS BELOW MINIMUM.
To learn more about opening a business checking account please e-mail us at [email protected].
Business Money Market Account
Invest in a Business Money Market Account and enjoy the winning combination of high yields and easy account access.
- $2,500 to earn dividends
- Tiered rates
- Limited number of withdrawals
- $15 fee if average daily balance falls below $2,500
Business Share Savings Account
The initial account you open when you become a member of NJFCU. This is an excellent account to use for establishing a regular pattern of saving. Getting started requires only $50 to open the account.