“People Helping People” is more than just a motto at North Jersey Federal Credit Union. Everyday we strive to provide help and support for the communities we serve. North Jersey Federal is dedicated to giving back to our communities in the form of sponsorship donations. If you have an event you wish to be considered for sponsorship, please read the following Guidelines and submit your request in writing to the credit union by filling out our Sponsor Request Form.
In order to be eligible for a sponsorship grant, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Submit your application at least 30 days prior to your event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your event/organization must be a 501(c)3 and provide civic or charitable support to a community within North Jersey Federal field of membership*.
North Jersey Federal is dedicated to our members and our community. Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- For-Profit agencies/organizations
~ Rare exceptions may include: personal or family disaster, or “once-in-a-lifetime” educational trip
- Examples not considered: School field trips, tours, clubs or sport activities; beauty pageants sponsored by private, for-profit organizations; sports teams
- Activities, groups or events not within North Jersey Federal field of membership*
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference and travel
- Religious or Church organizations (because membership has spiritual diversity) out of our field of membership*
~ Rare exceptions may include: specific humanitarian, charitable missions or non-profit organizations that are members of North Jersey Federal
All sponsorship requests will be given serious consideration; however, not every request can be fulfilled.
Thank you for contacting North Jersey Federal Credit Union regarding your organization and/or event.