Share Savings Account
Your savings account means more at North Jersey Credit Union. With your Shared Savings Account, you become an owner of the credit union because we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative. Saving money for emergencies and future endeavors is one of the smartest things you can do for yourself and your family. NJFCU has the solution to meet your financial goals such as saving for your first home or if you are looking to put your kids on the right financial path. Since 1936, we have been here to help our members secure their financial future. In addition, your savings can also become your protection from overdrafts in your NJFCU checking account.
- Competitive dividend rates
- Low minimum balance required
- Easy access to your accounts through NJFCU Online and NJFCU Mobile
- Low minimum daily balance of only $50.00 required*
- Convenience of direct deposits or payroll deductions
- Option to use your Share Savings Account as share overdraft protection for your Share Draft Checking Account.
Every member of North Jersey Federal Credit Union is required to have some kind of share savings account so they become a part owner in the credit union. A share savings account allows you to establish a NJFCU membership. Our goal is to better serve each of you; as a member, you become an owner and you earn interest on your account. As long as you maintain the minimum $50.00 balance that is required for your membership to the cooperative.Click here to open an account