Share Savings Account
Your savings account means more at North Jersey Credit Union. With your Shared Savings Account, you become an owner of the credit union because we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative. Saving money for emergencies and future endeavors is one of the smartest things you can do for yourself and your family. NJFCU has the solution if you are new to saving, putting money away for your first home or are looking to put your kids on the path to financial success. We have been here helping to secure your financial future since 1936. Your savings can also become your protection from overdrafts in your NJFCU checking account.
- Competitive dividend rates
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Low minimum balance required
- Easy access to your accounts through NJFCU Online and NJFCU Mobile
- Low minimum daily balance of only $50.00 required
- Convenience of direct deposits or payroll deductions
- Option to use your Share Savings Account as share overdraft protection for your Share Draft Checking Account.
Every member of North Jersey Federal Credit Union is required to have some kind of share savings account so they become a part owner in the credit union. This means that with your share savings, you are officially part of what makes credit unions different. It means that as a member, you are also an owner and our goal is to better serve each of you. That’s not all you get with a share savings at North Jersey Federal Credit Union – you’ll also earn interest on your account! As long as you maintain the minimum $50.00 balance that is required for your membership to the cooperative, there are no fees with the account.Click here to open an account