Select Employee Group
A Select Employee Group is a business partner of North Jersey Federal Credit Union that secures credit union membership eligibility for its employees at no cost and without the administrative responsibility of starting up a credit union on its own.
Benefits of Becoming a Select Employee Group:
By becoming a SEG of North Jersey Federal Credit Union, you’re making a bold statement to your employees that they deserve to have an option in financial institutions – an option that delivers an exceptional member experience. The benefits of becoming a SEG of North Jersey Federal Credit Union are two-fold – there are benefits to the company and benefits to the employees.
Benefits to the Company
- Offering credit union membership to your employees is a great way to expand your current benefits package at no cost to your business! Employees will value having a choice in financial institutions that they may not otherwise have had.
- North Jersey Federal can host financial seminars for your employees on topics such as financial education, investment strategies, debt reduction, and other topics important and beneficial to your employees’ personal financial well-being.
- North Jersey Federal can provide a friendly face to present North Jersey Federal information at your company benefits fair!
- North Jersey Federal can provide informational materials to use as payroll stuffers or break room reading materials whenever you need them. Materials include, but are not limited to, North Jersey Federal newsletters, product brochures, promotional inserts, posters, and financial education materials. When you become an SEG, you can order these materials from our Business Development Representative at no cost!
- Employees under less stress, including financial stress, are able to shift all their focus on work at work. As the employer of financially fit employees, you’ll reap those rewards!
Benefits to the Employees
North Jersey Federal Credit Union is committed to providing an exceptional member experience. Our members are our owners, so they always receive service fit for a shareholder!
Our members have access to the following free services:
- Excess Share Insurance to $500,000*
- Shared Branching
- FREE Checking
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- ATM Access
- TAP – Telephone Account Processing (Audio Response System)
- Money Orders
- Members Financial Services Financial Planning
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Free Notary Public Services
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Over Draft Protection
- Mobile Money
- Discounts at local and national businesses
* We insure accounts up to $500,000; $250,000 through the NCUA and an additional $250,000 through private insurance ESI
We also offer the following products to our members:
- Regular Share Savings Accounts
- Holiday & Vacation Club Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Term Share Certificates
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Home Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Student Loans
- Holiday Loans
Our members benefit from some of the most competitive savings and loan rates on the market.
We offer a full menu of financial services like a bank – but with an exceptional member experience. North Jersey Federal members get the advice and the financial tools they need from local people who care. We offer to our members free financial literacy seminars in English and Spanish on site at our Totowa location – topics can include credit repair and information on credit scores, buying a house, financing a college education, retirement planning and much more.
Our members have convenient access to the Credit Union Service Center Network where you have access to over 6,500 branches nationwide and the CO-OP Network. Through the CO-OP network, you can have access to over 28,000 ATMs nationwide free of charge.Click here to download the Select Employee Group application
Business Development Manager
Contact: Bradley Browne
Email: [email protected]