Working for NJFCU
Working for North Jersey Federal: North Jersey Federal Credit Union is looking for talented, hard-working and service-oriented people to join our dynamic organization! North Jersey Federal was founded more than 75 years ago on the idea of putting the best interests of our members first. Above all, we want to help our members reach their financial goals. We strive to best serve our members by having quality, talented, service-minded team members. That's why we take such good care of our employees. In order to succeed at our mission of putting our members' best interest first, we start with hiring the best. Then we treat our team just as we treat our members—with fairness, dignity and respect. Once hired, we give back to our team with an excellent benefits package, a professional working environment and opportunity for growth. We offer rewarding career opportunities in a wide range of fields, including: member service (branch and call center), management, IT, lending, finance/accounting, and many other areas. Employment Opportunity starts here. Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are currently looking for the following positions:
Member Service Representative (MSR)
North Jersey Federal Credit Union has an opening for a Member Service Representative in our Newark branch.Job Summary:Serve as a liaison between the member and the Credit Union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set-up new accounts files and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Handle requests from members for transfers, check requests, CD transactions, IRAs and any other requests received from members.
- Actively cross-sell credit union products and services based on member needs.
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Assist members in opening new plastic card accounts. Process PIN requests.
- Complete and satisfy all ongoing BSA compliance training and ensure regulations are implemented within job functions.
The above listing is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as needed.
Experience in a financial institution/credit union is a plus. Strong interpersonal skills as well as computer skills a must.
We offer a great benefit package including Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Insurance and Retirement Plan. Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR Department North Jersey FCU, 711 Union Blvd Totowa, NJ 07512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply for one of the positions: