Electronic Services Supervisor / Manager
North Jersey Federal Credit Union is a leader in not-for-profit banking. We have an excellent opportunity at our Totowa, NJ headquarters, an opening for a Electronic Services Supervisor / Manager
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position supervises the Electronic Services Department, providing technical and administrative support for the share draft services, electronic funds transfers (EFT) and automated clearing house (ACH) functions in a timely and accurate manner. The department also processes ATM/Debit card disputes, shared branching adjustments, SEG payrolls, and is involved with processing wires and levies for our members. The Electronic Service department serves as back office support and assists in responding to members’ questions and requests.
- Hiring, training, and supervising staff in the Electronic Services Department.
- Managing policies and procedures for the department; preparing and analyzing the monthly department/exception reports; reviewing & processing any exceptions.
- The Supervisor/Manager will research and resolve member inquiries regarding ATM/ Debit card disputes, EFT/ACH transactions, etc. and process any monetary adjustments, as needed.
- The Supervisor/Manager is responsible for the dept’s monthly GL proofs; preparing the annual budget for the department and also coordinates the Renewal Request Questionnaire (RRQ) for the credit union bond insurance renewal.
- This position is also responsible for ongoing BSA compliance training and implementation, as well as, ensuring compliance with share draft rules and regulations governing plastic cards, ACH, EFT, etc..
The above listing is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as needed.
Must have a background in a financial institution with a minimum of 3-5 years of Electronic Services experience or equivalent back office/management experience.
In return, North Jersey Federal offers a full range of benefits including tuition reimbursement, pension/401K and generous health insurance benefits.
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR Department North Jersey FCU, 711 Union Blvd Totowa, NJ 07512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not just a great place to bank; we are a great place to work!ï»¿