Performs all management functions at assigned branch, including development of branch staff, business and profits. Supervises all branch activities with a working knowledge of the daily operation of the credit union, including lending, teller functions and member service. Represents the Credit Union in the community to foster new business and promotes products and services to achieve established goals. Fosters a positive working environment for employee empowerment through coaching and support. Promotes and participates in a sales and service culture consistent with the credit unions’ goal of exceeding expectations.
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations.
- Responsible for the operations of the branch relating to sales and service. May include scheduling staff, answering questions on products and services, policies and procedures, or rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the branch security at all levels to include open/close of the facility, vault, and safe deposit.
- Apply policies and procedures for the branch.
- Will also function as a member service representative and, at times, teller, or head teller which may include scheduling, ordering cash, balancing, etc.
- Provide training, direction and coaching of staff in fostering a sales and service culture. Motivate staff in cross-sell activities based on the goals of the credit union. Meet or exceed operational/marketing objections with regard to sales, service and financial objectives.
- Responsible for solving account problems.
- Monitor attainment of established sales goals for the company’s products and services, and establish standards to ensure quality service delivery.
- Ensure the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the regulatory agencies including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, US Patriot Act, Reg. E, Reg. CC., etc.
- Complete and satisfy all ongoing BSA compliance training and ensure regulations are implemented within all department activities
- Researches and recommends procedural and operational process changes as appropriate and develops alternate solutions to enhance branch profitability.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan personal sales, and new accounts.
- Recruiting and select quality applicants for vacancies, ensuring that the company is adequately staffed with competent employees.
The above listing is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as needed.
3-5 years of branch manger experience. Strong interpersonal skills as well as computer skills required. NMLS license a plus.
We offer a great benefit package including Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Insurance and Retirement Plan.
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR Department North Jersey FCU, 711 Union Blvd Totowa, NJ 07512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.